The complex mix of compounds present in Toggle® produces a wide variety of beneficial plant responses.
- Toggle® improves root initiation, elongation and branching, which leads to improved plant establishment and facilitates greater uptake of water and nutrients.
- Containing natural chelators (which bind to micronutrients), Toggle® improves the bioavailability and transport of nutrients within the plant.
- By increasing chlorophyll production within the plant, Toggle® improves photosynthesis for greater plant productivity.
- Toggle® activates antioxidant production and increases water retention, which reduce the impact of environmental stresses including drought, salinity, heat and chill.
- Toggle® helps plants produce energy, and its components act as precursors that encourage plants to produce new active compounds that in turn boost crop quality and yield.
Toggle® helps enhance yield by defending against yield-robbing impacts by supporting root growth and boosting nutrient uptake. Toggle® gives your plants the tools they need to resist environmental stress such as heat and drought as well as the ability to better utilize available fertility assuring your crop reaches its full potential.
Toggle® in Action
Hear what some of our growers and industry partners have to share about Toggle® on corn and soybeans.